We’re glad to help with the many Houston residents and businesses to welcome football fans to Houston!
Like all big events, things will be absolutely crazy! It’s best to try to plan ahead and be flexible in the event things don’t go as planned.
We’re all here to help make sure you have a great time and enjoy this great city. A few things to consider:
- The Houston Superbowl Host Committee – great resource to see what events will be happening. *TIP – get the app to have the information at your finger tips.
- Public transportation will be your friend – METRO has many bus and rail routes to help you get where you need to be. There will be a rail day pass fee and certain rail lines will be free
- The Greater Houston Partnership has a lot of good information to help with your visit
- The Houston Texans are hosting two great teams, see what they have to help you plan your visit
- Food Trucks – you can find a lot of the food trucks spread out through the various events and venues. These will be in the Discovery Green area, all along Main Street (a food truck park will operate Mon-Sun of the game week at The Capital Bar Midtown, 2415 Main St), and NRG Park. There are too many locations and trucks to have a comprehensive list. Additionally, trucks may be moving around to accommodate changes that need to be made for the various events or weather.
- Business/Twitter lists for food trucks
- Family Friendly breweries – we have a lot, this is a great list of family friendly locations. We’ll be at Bakfish on the day of the big game
Remember, we’re here to help and will do our best to make sure you have a great time. It may be crazy with a lot of people out and about, so remember to be safe, stay calm, and don’t be afraid to ask for help.