It’s getting close to spring time! We all await the warmer weather and longer days. Now is the time to plan your outdoor activities. Or discover what new activities await. We have been busy scoping out new locations and places where you can enjoy the Eatz that we serve.
Need some suggestions?
- Hermann Park/Zoo/Houston Museum of Natural Science – The Hermann Park complex has many things to do. Food trucks typically are stationed by McGovern Gardens, which is adjacent to HMNS and across the parking lot from the Zoo.
- Buffalo Bayou park – great new outdoor space that also has food trucks.
- Clear Lake Shores Food Truck Park – now that Okie’s Yardhouse is opening with beer and wine sales, it’s a great place to enjoy the coastal area.
- Breweries – not just for adult outings, Houston breweries are family friendly. Here’s a great list of the family friendly locations.
- Don’t forget to check our calendar to see our scheduled Eatz stops.
We have served many private catering events. It’s easy to book us for private events from 20 people to a hundred (or more). It’s a great way to bring the food truck experience to your own event, with a customized menu board for guests to enjoy. We also work with event centers to bring the Eatz within their facilities. Just send us an email with your request and we’ll be glad to work with you on your event planning.