We’re hiring great people. You gotta have a great attitude, be able to handle a fast pace, ready to learn, and be ready to live the food truck life.
We’ll be honest, it’s not glamorous, but it is a fun job where you can help make people smile.
If you’re interested and have cooking, expediting, or cashier experience, please send us a resume by clicking here. We’re also looking for truck managers for two shifts, which will need to be able handle all truck operations and responsibilities.
Update – with the acquisition of the Bowled Up operations, you will have the opportunity to work with both cuisines and learn some mad skills!
We work hard, and we play hard, while having fun!
It’s getting close to spring time! We all await the warmer weather and longer days. Now is the time to plan your outdoor activities. Or discover what new activities await. We have been busy scoping out new locations and places where you can enjoy the Eatz that we serve.
Need some suggestions?
We have served many private catering events. It’s easy to book us for private events from 20 people to a hundred (or more). It’s a great way to bring the food truck experience to your own event, with a customized menu board for guests to enjoy. We also work with event centers to bring the Eatz within their facilities. Just send us an email with your request and we’ll be glad to work with you on your event planning.
We’re glad to help with the many Houston residents and businesses to welcome football fans to Houston!
Like all big events, things will be absolutely crazy! It’s best to try to plan ahead and be flexible in the event things don’t go as planned.
We’re all here to help make sure you have a great time and enjoy this great city. A few things to consider:
- The Houston Superbowl Host Committee – great resource to see what events will be happening. *TIP – get the app to have the information at your finger tips.
- Public transportation will be your friend – METRO has many bus and rail routes to help you get where you need to be. There will be a rail day pass fee and certain rail lines will be free
- The Greater Houston Partnership has a lot of good information to help with your visit
- The Houston Texans are hosting two great teams, see what they have to help you plan your visit
- Food Trucks – you can find a lot of the food trucks spread out through the various events and venues. These will be in the Discovery Green area, all along Main Street (a food truck park will operate Mon-Sun of the game week at The Capital Bar Midtown, 2415 Main St), and NRG Park. There are too many locations and trucks to have a comprehensive list. Additionally, trucks may be moving around to accommodate changes that need to be made for the various events or weather.
- Business/Twitter lists for food trucks
- Family Friendly breweries – we have a lot, this is a great list of family friendly locations. We’ll be at Bakfish on the day of the big game
Remember, we’re here to help and will do our best to make sure you have a great time. It may be crazy with a lot of people out and about, so remember to be safe, stay calm, and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Happy New Year and welcome to a new year! We’re ready for new places to be and faces to see in 2017!
Going forward, you’ll see some new items on the menu, at least one new promotion, and some great locations where we will be parked. We’re working on being in locations where we will be have UberEats available for those times you can’t make it to the truck.
If you’re needing us for catering, please plan ahead! We publish our calendar online (see the Calendar section) to help you check our availability. If there is a conflict with your plans, please let us know. We are part of a vibrant Houston food truck community and will work with our partners and customers to offer dining solutions.
Thanks for visiting us in 2016 and let’s see what’s in store for 2017!
As we go into the busy holiday season, please take a moment to reflect upon the year. This is a quieter time for food trucks since we like to spend time with our families as well.
Have a great holiday season and hopefully we’ll see you on the streets or at a holiday event!
Thanks for being a fan of OffBeat Eatz! Remember that you can show us some love: