As we go into the busy holiday season, please take a moment to reflect upon the year. This is a quieter time for food trucks since we like to spend time with our families as well.
Have a great holiday season and hopefully we’ll see you on the streets or at a holiday event!
Thanks for being a fan of OffBeat Eatz! Remember that you can show us some love:
Summer is almost in the rear view mirror. School is starting up; pay attention to those school zones! The weather will soon be turning cooler.
As we look forward to enjoying a nice time of year in Houston, we want to remind people that it’s a great idea to look at the events coming up soon. Holiday, graduation, socials, and football events to name a few. Make sure you spend some time planning the food for your event. We offer a great menu for catering and can work with you on any special requests that you may need.
There’s a bit of preparation time and planning that need to be involved with catering events, so give us a call to see what we can do for you. You can contact us via email or phone 832.914.8890.
Summer time in Houston
As we begin the lazy days of summer, we encourage you to remember:
- Stay hydrated
- Remember and watch out for children, pets, elderly and people that may be suffering from the heat
- Remember that areas exposed to the sun (ground and surfaces) can get really hot, so take care when approaching them
- If you’re outdoors, plan ahead and take precautions. Sunscreen, shade, eye protection (OffBeat attire encouraged) are a few great ideas.
- If you’re visiting a food truck, try not to line up on a large line. Take some time to minimize your exposure to the sun and heat. One bad thing about the city of Houston ordinances for mobile food operators – shade can’t be provided unless it is permanently affixed to a truck. Something to remind your elected officials about reconsidering.
- We will try to help out if someone is in distress, so if you see someone showing signs of heat exhaustion, call the police (or 911) and let us or people around you know.
Hopefully some of these tips will help make your summer enjoyable and safe! See you on the streets! You can’t miss the purple food truck!
Hi OffBeat fans, we’ve been out on the streets of Houston, Clear Lake Shores and Harris county for a few weeks now. It’s been hectic and fun serving our OffBeat items.
We want to say thanks for your patience while we get up and running, sharing your smiles and compliments, and most importantly, being a customer.
Also big thanks to other food truck and property owners for helping us get rolling. It’s an incredible network of owners that are willing to help out! We believe in paying it forward and that’s been a part of our original concept. We’ll share more on paying it forward soon.
We will be making a two day stop at the Clear Lake Shores Food Truck Park on Friday, April 1st (no April fools!) and for lunch and dinner on Saturday, April 2nd.
The menu for this weekend can be found here.
Hours of operation:
Friday – 5:30pm-9:00pm
Saturday – 11:00am-9:00pm
Address: 1002 FM 2094, Clear Lake Shores.